Business setup
Industry & Production
International Trade
Health and Medicine
Tourism Industry
Cultural and artistic activities

FreeZones Single Window

Transfer of operation license of the industrial unit

Transfer of operation license of the industrial unit

Industry and Production
operation license of the industrial unit
Economic Actor Start

Service Description

The operation license issued for the operation of the industrial unit may be transferred to any other natural or legal person, such as person "B". To this end, the person in whose name the license was originally issued (person "A") must apply for a transfer.

Person "A" = current owner

Person "B" = new owner

Service Prerequisites

  • Issuance of exploitation license of the industrial unit

Service Instructions

You must be registered to receive all the services of the Website.

  •  To request this service, click the "Start" button at the top of the page. In case you do not have an account, you must register and if you have already registered, log in to your account.
  •  The "Start" button automatically adds this service to your service desk. You need it to know the latest status and track the history of applications.
  •  In the relevant form, first, select the operation license which has already been issued, and confirm the rules.
  •  At this stage, you must enter the information of the new licensee in accordance with the form.
  •  After confirming correctness of the entered information, click on the confirm and register button. The file is taken out of your folder and the Zone expert examines your request. If there is a problem, the file will be returned to you to make the necessary changes. Otherwise, you and the new owner will be invited to go and receive the documents.
  •  After visiting the Zone organization, in person, (along with the new license owner) and delivering the documents, if approved, the license will be issued in the name of the new owner and will be signed by the manager.
  •  The new owner of the operation license needs to go to the Zone to receive the modified license, which is numbered at the district secretariat.

More details

It is necessary for person "B" (recipient of the exploitation license) to be a member of the system and to be registered in it.

Note 1: Those who already have an active and valid establishment license in the Behinyab, their establishment license is available in the system and it is enough to apply for an operation license.

Note 2: Those who already have an exploitation license in the Behinyab, their exploitation license is available in the system and it is enough to apply for an exploitation license.

Note 3: Those whose license is not registered in the Behinyab and they have no documentats in the Zone, should enter the paper file information into the system.

If points 1 and 2 apply to your case but you do not see it in the system, contact your call center or Zone.

Related Services

How helpful was this page?
Beta Version