Business setup
Industry & Production
International Trade
Health and Medicine
Tourism Industry
Cultural and artistic activities

FreeZones Single Window

Extension of operation license for travel services offices

Extension of operation license for travel services offices

Tourism Industry
operation license for travel services offices
Economic Actor

Service Description

The travel agency operation license has a certain validity period. If the expiration date of this license expires, the holder of the operation license must extend this license to continue the economic activity of the unit in question. Applications for extension of travel agency operation license should be registered in this section.

Service Instructions

You must be registered to receive all the services of the Website.

  • To request this service, click the "Start" button at the top of the page. In case you do not have an account, you must register and if you have already registered, log in to your account.
  • The "Start" button automatically adds this service to your service desk. You need it to know the latest status and track the history of applications.
  • At this stage, select the previous exploitation license and after confirming the rules, you will be transferred to the next step.
  • If there is no need to provide additional information or correct the deficiencies, the file will be transferred to the relevant deputy of tourism of the Zone to review the request for extension.
  • The file shall be examined by the deputy of tourism and the file will be returned to you if there is a need for corrections in the application or related documents.
  • After the application is approved by the deputy of tourism, you may take action for payment of the fee extension of the exploitation license of the travel agency.
  • After paying the fee, the exploitation license shall be extended and its electronic version will be available in the system.

More details

Note 1: The exploitation license for travel agency can be extended for 6 months, 1 year, 3 years or 5 years.

Related Services

How helpful was this page?
Beta Version