Business setup
Industry & Production
International Trade
Health and Medicine
Tourism Industry
Cultural and artistic activities

FreeZones Single Window

Transfer of the industrial unit license

Transfer of the industrial unit license

Industry and Production
Establishment License for Industrial Unit
Economic Actor Start

Service Description

The establishment license issued for an industrial unit can be transferred to any other natural or legal person, such as person "B". To do this, the person in whose name the license was originally issued (person "A") should apply for transfer to person "B".

Person "A" = current owner

Person "B" = new owner

Service Prerequisites

  • Creat an account for the licensee
  • Issuance of establishment license

Service Instructions

You must be registered to receive all the services of the website.

  •  To request this service, click the "Start" button at the top of the page. In case you do not have an account, you should register and if you have already registered, log in to your account.
  •  The "Start" button automatically adds this service to your service desk. You need it to know the latest status and track the history of applications.
  •  Now, you should select the industrial unit establishment license that has already been issued, and from amongst the licenses, specify your desired industrial unit license and confirm the rules.
  •  At this stage, you need to enter the information of the person whom you are going to transfer the license to, in the form. natural or legal – along with National Code)
  •  After confirming and updating the information, the file will be removed from your folder and the Zone expert will examie your request. If there is a problem, the file will be returned to you to make the necessary changes. Otherwise you will be invited to go and receive the documents.
  •  After your in-person referral (person "A" and person "B") to the Zone organization and delivery of documents, if the industrial unit establishment license is approved, it will be issued in the name of the new owner and will be signed by the manager.
  •  The new owner (again) should go to that Zone to get the industrial unit establishment license numbered in your Zone secretariat.

More details

It is necessary for person "B" (licensee) to be a member of the system and to be registered in it.

Related Services

How helpful was this page?
Beta Version