Business setup
Industry & Production
International Trade
Health and Medicine
Tourism Industry
Cultural and artistic activities

FreeZones Single Window

Registration of old economic activity license

Registration of old economic activity license

Business setup
Registration of old economic activity license (shima)
Economic Actor Start

Service Description

The term "old economic licenses" is used for print licenses that are not registered in the system. The economic actor must register these licenses in the system. Only licenses that were issued before March, 2018, can be registered and are still valid.

Service Instructions

You need to be registered to receive all the services of the Website.

  • To request this service, click the "Start" button at the top of the page. If you do not have an account, you must register and if you have already registered, log in to your account.
  • to register an old economic activity license, all you have to do is enter the relevant license information into the system after confirming the rules and confirm the application . now you get the unique economic license ID (shima).
  • You need to go to that Zone to get an economic activity license listed in your Zone secretariat.

More details

Note 1: It is not possible to register an old economic license in the system from 20 March, 2020.

Related Services

How helpful was this page?
Beta Version